Dashboard | +Follow
#7 The Interview
was posted at 22:22 with 0 comments
Greetings everyone!


This review is certainly different because I cannot say too much as it is involving North Korea. I am joking. I was entertained from the first until the last. James Franco and Seth Rogen are really a great dynamic duo. They managed to set the sparkle out the movie.

This movie is directed by Seth Rogen himself and Evan Goldberg. It is about Dave Skylark (James Franco), a tv personality and his producer Aaron Rapoport (Seth Rogen) given a task by the CIA to murder the president of North Korea, the one and only Kim Jong-Un, successfully portrayed by Randall Park. Kim Jong-Un is a huge fan of the show “Skylark Tonight”. Aaron and Dave successfully set up an interview with him at Pyongyang. It all started with the mission given by the CIA. In the middle of the mission, they almost met the failure several times. Conflicts that filled with humour so that it didn’t seems too stressful. I was however, touched at the end of the movie. How actually Kim Jong-Un was not speaking the truth and lied to all of his citizens.

At the first place, this movie is like controversial but harmless. I am not sure either the actual Kim Jong-Un watch this movie or not but I bet he did. I enjoyed watching this as I got many moral values inside. First of all, about speaking the truth and the importance of friendship. Actually in the climax, Dave seemed like forgotten their first mission because he was enjoying and having so much fun with Kim Jong-Un until Aaron do it by himself.


I would recommend this movie to everyone, but not the children because it is rated PG-13. Those who love extreme, thrilled-humour movie, this one is the best choice. 

0 Comment(s)


Older Post | Newer Post