Dashboard | +Follow
#1 Interstellar
was posted at 23:10 with 0 comments
Greetings everyone!



“we’ve always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lose all that. Or perhaps we’ve just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we’ve barely begun. And thet our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Anyone ever feel familiar with the excerpt? Well obviously it was said by Cooper, in the Interstellar—2014. To be very honest, this one is a mind-blowing yet amazing movie, me myself ever watched. I rate 4.9/5 for this. As a movie-enthusiast, I watch anything. But Interstellar gave me a clear reason why I should love Sci-Fi. I am not a science nerd kind of girl, but since everyone recommending me to watch this one since it was released, I should thanked them. It’s totally change my perception against the boring-ness of Sci-Fi and gave me new life.

The fresh breath given by Christopher Nolan really stunned everyone in the cinema, I could say that I don’t even touch my popcorn and beverage. From the first, we could see the conflict between Murph portrayed by Mackenzie Foy and her father, Cooper portrayed by the legendary Matthew McConaughey. Which, Cooper who have to go to the outer space assisted by Brand portrayed by Anne Hathaway to discover the new planet to save the humankind. Murph didn’t want her dad to go, because she know, the possibility of Cooper to come back is super thin.

The adventure begun, which I hardly explain here due to the scientific terms. And I am not a science nerd, I repeat. I am not going to be a spoiler here, but the movie ended up Murph finally met her father at the end of her life but Cooper’s age is still in 30’s. That was mind blown. The theory was certainly acceptable but I haven’t heard that kind of case in reality.

Brilliant, genius, amazing, stunning, incredible, powerful, in just one movie. who haven't watch it, please do so. Its nothing to regret. I think this is enough.

Bye!




0 Comment(s)


| Newer Post