Dashboard | +Follow
#6 As Above So Below
was posted at 01:19 with 0 comments
Greetings everyone!

This absolute amazing movie has blown my mind off. It was somehow incredibly related to the real events, I mean the existent of the Sorcerer’s Stone, the Nicholas Flamel’s immortality and stuffs. I thought he is only a fictional character made up by JK Rowling in the Harry Potter, but I wrong. He was truly exist. And the concept of he is still alive is remain mysterious until today.

Then what is related about this film? Here I want to tell you. This movie is about an adventure of two archaeologists and a group of local youth going through catacombs in Paris which have hundreds of trapped souls. This is sound absurd to me as a realist but it is exist. The protagonist is a mid-year brilliant woman who wanted to find the Sorcerer’s stone and to reveal the secrets. She is happening to be so genius and brilliant and brave and all that great qualities rarely on a woman.

However they were trapped in the labyrinth and went deeper and deeper which believed is closer to hell. The real hell. Lots of strange and mysterious things happened below. Which reflect their past biggest sin. In the simplest terms, the karma hit them back one by one. I can’t really describe all the strange things happened and all that because you have to watch it first.  The strangest part is when they were actually upside down, literally as above so below. Everything is upside down. When its closer to the hell, its going so down and when they found the way to escape, its went the other way around.

I admit that in the middle of the movie, I was frightened and scared to death. This movie is suitable for the adrenaline junkies and however highly recommended to everyone.

I don’t mean to be a spoiler here but thank god it ends properly and perfectly safe. Usually this type of movie will end with all dead. But this one is not. Its 50:50. Half dead half alive.
Well I think this all for now


p/s: since i aware that i failed to give deeper image of the movie, here it is the trailer. :) enjoy
Bye!

0 Comment(s)


Older Post | Newer Post